Search and see if I have already answered your question.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Feedback Wanted: Define "We"

Ok, this is a quick hit....  Went to lunch. GREAT lunch, by the way. During the conversation, my date says, "We took the girls hiking" and he begins to tell me a story. I cannot recall anything other than that first line, "We took the girls hiking."

I looked at him.

"Who is 'we?'"

"Me and the girls."

"No, you said 'we took' them somewhere."

I meant the three of us. Me and the girls.

Ok, dearest of readers. What do YOU think? Who is "we?"

Thoughts?

Feel free to respond to shawndobson2010@gmail.com. If you agree in the body of the email, I will post (anonomously, of course) some of your comments.

Much love,

Shawn (....sigh....this is getting old, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment